When the pulverized coal starts to burn, it continuously escapes from the gap between the mineral and the solid carbon, so that the pulverized coal becomes porous carbon particles. At this time, the particle state of the coal ash basically kept the irregular crumbs of the original pulverized coal, but its surface area was larger due to its porosity. At this time, as the organic matter in the porous carbon particles is completely burned and the temperature rises, the minerals therein also dehydrate, decompose, and oxidize into inorganic oxides. At this time, the coal ash particles become porous glass bodies, despite their morphology. In general, it remains the same as the porous carbon particles, but the specific surface area is significantly smaller than the porous carbon particles.
With the deterioration of the environment and environmental problems, the processing of fly ash has become an important issue. The high-pressure medium-speed mill developed by Liming Heavy Industry is based on the original Raymond mill, which was developed in order to more comprehensively solve the environmental pollution of fly ash and make it further used. It sells well in domestic and foreign mining, cement and other industries, showing a distinctive advantage in the field of deep processing of fly ash.
The high-pressure and medium-speed mill has the following unique advantages in processing fly ash:
1. Compared with other mills, the high-pressure and medium-speed mill has an increase in output of 10-20% under the same isodynamic conditions, and the crushing pressure of the mill roller on the material is increased by 800-1200kg under the action of a high-pressure spring.
2. Mineral materials with Mohs hardness less than 9.3 can be processed and crushed.
3. The particle size range of the finished product is wide, the largest particle size can reach 0.613 mm (30 mesh), the particle size can generally reach 0.033 mm (425 mesh), and the finest material can reach 0.013 mm (1000 mesh).
4. The dust removal effect of the high pressure and medium speed mill completely meets the national dust emission standards.
5. The analyzer is easy to adjust.
6. The grinding device of the high-pressure and medium-speed mill adopts an overlapping multi-stage seal, and the sealing performance is good.
1. When constructing a factory building, it should be considered that a lifting tool of 1.5-2 tons can be hung above the host machine for maintenance.
2. The host and blower must be horizontally placed on the basis of reinforced concrete. The cyclone dust collector and dust collector can be dug and poured concrete under its feet after the equipment is installed.
3. During installation, the gaskets between the flanges of the connecting pipes must be tightly sealed, and air leakage is not allowed.